What The Hell Happened?

FACTS FOR THE TIME CAPSULE:

At the time of this writing, it is the end of October 2020, Covid-19 still has us by the balls, my body is falling apart, and life sucks because most of America is broke, unemployed, and too stupid to realize it.  Social life, if you dare have one, comes with the ever-present risk that you might pick up a disease and die, or unwittingly bring that disease home and kill your loved ones.  The presidential election, also known as "give big companies all your money now or later", is right around the corner, and I have no idea who is going to win, or how anyone could vote for either one of the two leading geriatric bozos.  (Talk about picking the less painful of two fistings!) In essence, we have lost the last remaining traces of social innocence that we enjoyed for so long.

All caught up? Great.

Vintage Social Innocence
None of these guys are me, but if they were, I'd want to secretly get it on with all of them late at night in the tent behind us. Then we would wake up in total denial and probably beat each other up in front of the other soldiers to prove our straightness.  Of course, we would have wild sex again that same night, not being able to control our youthful lustful urges.






I'M OLD.  I'M GAY.  I'M PISSED OFF.

I started this blog in hopes that I get to vent my frustrations about being gay and old.  I realize there are many other old, gay men out there that I hope to establish a rapport with.  I hope to find solace in the fact there may be other men out there as miserable as I am.


Comments

Popular Posts